Asthma Self-Assessment Quiz
Asthma affects 25 million people in the United States. Use the self-assessment quiz to determine if you might have asthma.
- Do you cough or have trouble breathing during or shortly after exercising?
- Do you ever hear wheezing noises inside your chest?
- Do you ever cough or have trouble breathing when it’s very hot or cold outside?
- Do you ever cough or have trouble breathing when around pets, dust, smoke, pollen, or other allergy triggers?
- Do you ever wake up at night because of breathing problems or coughing?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, you may have asthma. Our Asthma Program has a team of experts who can fully evaluate your condition. We have the latest diagnostic equipment and are familiar with every aspect of asthma treatment. In addition to state-of-the-art care, we believe strongly in a personalized approach to asthma management.